Charlie brown Christmas

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:56:18 MST 2007

I like the Charlie Brown Christmas show, too. If you read the story of the taping of the child playing Linus and his reading of Luke, it is very moving.

Now to the musical question: I am always amazed at the quality and depth of sound that Shroeder is able to get from that toy piano. As to "way out of tune notes" and your question: There may not be anyone alive who would know or could remember; that show was produced 43 years ago!

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO