Charlie brown Christmas

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Dec 7 11:10:49 MST 2007

He's a comic strip character... a young boy whose kite always tangles in the
tree, whose friend Lucy always holds the football for him to kick it, but
she always pulls it away at the last instant so CB winds up on his derriere,
who has a dog Snoopy who flies his doghouse trying to shoot down the Red
Baron and who has a friend Schroeder who plays Mozart on a child's tinkytink
piano etc etc etc. Written by Charles Schultz, now passed, very very popular
strip about childhood innocence, or possibly other things you could read
into it.