bathroom

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 16:11:46 MST 2007

The FIRST thing I do upon entering a customers' home
is ask where I can wash my hands: because the RUDE
thing to do is to stuff your greasy, filthy fingers (
from steereing wheels, handles on gas pumps, handling
money, etc. ) into a customers piano's  innards ! Not
only is it nasty, but there's ONE tuner in town who
NEVER washes his hands, prior to working, and I always
know where he's been, by the rusty strings, pressure
bars, etc.. ( I say:  "Did so-and-so tune this, the
last time ?" and am always correct !
    Show your customer you respect their property (
even more than THEY do, at times! ) and they'll
respoect YOU a lot more, when you tell them it needs a
pitch raise, or some such extra expense.
     Thump

(