moment of truth was Re: bathroom

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:25:14 MST 2007

Didn't we have a thread a couple of weeks ago about peeing on the pedals?

BTW ... If someone told me they didn't want me to use their bathroom, I don't think I'd ever be back and I'd let them know why. How is that different from hanging a "Whites Only" sign on the drinking fountain or "Piano Tuners Need Not Apply" under a "Help Wanted" sign. Class-based bigotry is just as ugly as religion, race, or any other kind.

Suggested dialog: "If you're so rootin' tootin' snooty that I can't peepee in your perfect potty, then your pretty, pearly parlor piano can just sound crappy, 'cause I'm a slap-happy daddy and don't need the likes of you, so boo." Then I'd wee, wee, wee all the way home...

Or, perhaps not.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO