moment of truth was Re: bathroom

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Sat Dec 8 01:52:04 MST 2007

>             I’ll ask to use the bathroom when needed but-----Sorry to
> sound less than delicate----I try not to “Drop a deuce” if I can wait
> until an opportunity elsewhere. If the client has New York Yankee
> pictures on the wall then all bets are off and BOMBS AWAY> <G>

If you were to drop a deuce, you would be
backing up their plumbing.

I usually make it to a fast food restaurant
before asking a client..and it's weird..I don't
mind if a service person in my home asks to use
the bathroom, but I feel less than professional
asking to use it. I guess I'm trying to be as
stealth as possible..

You're right Dale - let's move on.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)