moment of truth was Re: bathroom

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Sat Dec 8 09:05:57 MST 2007

Would that be the Fifth Movement?

Seriously, I was in a customer's home for 3+ hours yesterday. Nature called,
what was I supposed to do, waste 30 minutes to drive out to a mini mart? It
was one of the most expensive homes in my area owned by the biggest
ambulance chasing lawyer in these parts. The wife was very warm and gracious
as she always is, even after I used the bathroom without her permission,
wishing me and my family Merry Christmas as I left. She was working in a
different area of the large house and I knew where the guest bath was as
I've been there a number of times before. They are used to having lots of
workers in and out of their house. There was one remodeling in the basement
while I was there, even.

If a customer has issues with me needing to use their bathroom (which I do
try to minimize) then they just need to find another tuner.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272

Terre Haute IN  47802