Charlie brown Christmas

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:50:56 MST 2007

Click here to hear Glenn Gould complain about the piano tuning during
his 1955 Goldberg Variations recording sessions:

www.kentswafford.com/mp3/who_the_heck.mp3

The thing is, now that you know what to listen for, you can hear that
they did not fix the tuning; you can hear OOT notes on the released
recording.

Kent