Charlie brown Christmas

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Dec 8 14:39:21 MST 2007

The link is
http://www.kentswafford.com/mp3/who_the_heck.mp3

Don't buy a Mac unless you wanna spend bundles keeping up to date.
Kent's original link came into Firefox on my gmail without the
who_the_heck.mp3, to I also got an error but discovered the shortcoming in
the Mac implementation of emailing URL links and fixed it for myself.  Might
be a different email provider that does something further, causing you
browser to crash.