moment of truth was Re: bathroom

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 8 21:00:03 MST 2007

When I'm in a customers home, they are my employer,are they not?  Seems to me that there is a bylaw
somewhere that states that an employer is obliged to provide adquate washroom facilities for their
employees, and customers.  Restuarants, for sure . Is our situation that much different ??  In any case,
seems like common courtesy .  If my wife and I have company, we expect them to use our washroom,
if they need to. Where else would girls meet and fix their lipstick.  When I talked to my wife about this
thread, she laughed and thought it was a dumb thing to even discuss. When you gotta go, you gotta go ! !

Carl / Winnipeg