How to avoid a POS (or Close Encounters of the Turd Kind) was On the 9th day of December and all that.

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 11:58:37 MST 2007

Okay you guys, this is turning out to be one dismal piano. In fact it's
enough to drive you to suicide. So I propose that instead of the last usual
line being "a partridge in a pear tree", we should have " a cartridge in a
lavatree" ( but not the customer's of course!). And as for all that lost
motion.......well......you know what to do about that.

AF