capo work

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 9 15:13:03 MST 2007

No, I'm not going to re-contour the bridge.   I'm restringing just the treble sections because of string breakage.   Re-contouring means pulling the bridge pins and dealing with bridge cap, notching etc.?  I've used emory cloth for the fine work but don't want to remove too much material so I figure on working along the sides, like hammer filing where you remove from the sides and light across the top...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044