How to avoid a POS (or Close Encounters of the Turd Kind) was On the 9th day of December and all that.

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 9 16:12:06 MST 2007

Grin... I get your drift... a built in self destruct device for the last
line.  What is a Lavatree tho ?... in anycase... suggestions along these
lines are welcomed :)

Cheers
RicB

        Okay you guys, this is turning out to be one dismal piano. In
        fact it's
        enough to drive you to suicide. So I propose that instead of the
        last usual
        line being "a partridge in a pear tree", we should have " a
        cartridge in a
        lavatree" ( but not the customer's of course!). And as for all
        that lost
        motion.......well......you know what to do about that.

        AF