hide glue 3

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Dec 9 16:15:32 MST 2007

RE: hide glue 3Ditto what David said. I usually just size a stick to meet my needs - small stick for light applications like key bushings and a larger stick for maybe for damper felt. If I've got a lot of acreage to cover with glue, like with backrail cloth, then I'll use a smallish inexpensive brush.

Terry Farrell