On the 9th day of December

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Sun Dec 9 16:56:57 MST 2007

    >>And a cracked plate and several stuck keys

As I was singing the song A MILLION times in my head (for info on that
phenomenon go to  www.scifi.com) I kept on singing the line for the first
day as "AND A CRACKED BRIDGE AND SEVERAL STUCK KEYS" thinking that that was
the going phrase... Then I noticed it wasn't... But it probably should be in
keeping with rhyming "partridge" which is why I was naturally singing it
that way. Thoughts???

Maybe "shredded" instead if "nipped" for the sake of meter???

Larry Trischetta