problems reading posts

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Dec 9 17:28:32 MST 2007

Marshall,
That line is a "style" directive. Style is sort of a part of html. It is
used by the browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) to tell it how to
make the email look. Since I don't see that line when I "View Source" on an
email in gMail, I'm guessing that hotmail might be adding it, and apparently
is adding improperly. You should never see directives like that in the
rendered web page (like an email in this case.)
Paul