hide glue 3

Floyd Gadd fgadd at mts.net
Sun Dec 9 17:54:30 MST 2007

I found the 1 oz. squeeze bottles with the artists' supplies.  I got the
idea from an article by D. L. Bullock, originally published on Mechanical
Music Digest in 1997.  He used larger bottles and nested them in Hold Heet
glue pots.  I saw these bottles when I was looking for an artists' pallette
knife.  I think they were less than $1.00 each -- I picked up a half dozen
or so.
Floyd

>David Ilvedson wrote:
>I like that...I'll look for them...they actually are for hide glue
application?
>>Floyd Gadd wrote:
 >>In addition to using the baby food jar set-up, I also use 1 oz. squeeze
bottles I found at Hobby Lobby for hide glue application. They are small
enough to stand up in the hot-pot, and I can have two or three of them going
at a time--I'm never without a hot one.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:06 AM