On the 10th day of December (first draft)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 10 09:00:21 MST 2007

A first suggestion at day ten until  somebody comes up with another
stroke of genius. We cant use flanges twice so we'll have to figure
another way of working brass into the thing. This is a drop action
pianer evidently... isnt the wire that connects the plastic elbow to the
key called a sticker ?...    I also made a humble attempt at combining
Larrys suggestion of the first line rhyming with Partridge... I await
further suggestions... this is really shapping up :)

Cheers
RicB

On the 10th day of December, a piano came to me...

    With ten twisted stickers
    Nine rotten bridles
    Eight chewed up dampers
    Seven grungy flanges