On the 10th day of December (first draft)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 10 10:28:21 MST 2007

Good point... grin.... how are we going to account for that ?  And when
you mention it... they dont really rust anyways... me thinks we need
another day four.  Has to work with the rhythm and meter of the original
version mind you... and preferably be something there are four of in a
pianer.. :)

rb

    Where are the "glides" in a drop action spinet?
    This PSO appears to be a hybrid.
    Hammer return springs or jack springs have not been mentioned!
    Lou

On the 10th day of December, a piano came to me...