YC action bracets

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 19:49:48 MST 2007

Yes, they do have xmas trees here, and lots of decorations, just like?on the mainland. But the real?trees have to be inspected before they are allowed off the ship or plane. We've had several containers and one plane load rejected because they contained wasps and/or other bugs and even a snake, that would raise havoc with balance of nature on the islands.

BTW,Santa doesn't come down the chimney, because there are no chimneys here. Instead, he arrives on a canoe on Waikiki beach.

Wim