On the 11th day of December (Phils elbow)

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 22:06:11 MST 2007

I think "jacks a-jumpin" is really the wave of the future!! It's GREAT
because that's the signature hook (for lack of a better word) of the song...
10 lords a-leaping, 8 maids a-milking, 7 swans a-swimming, 6 geese a-laying.
What other song do you hear that in??? Why don't we try to match those and
it will really sound authentic... (still lacking a better word). I still
like "cracked bridge and several bare keys" for the 1st day.
It's getting addictive. That song is in my head too much now! Merry
Christmas, by the way.
Larry Trischetta