problems reading posts

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Dec 10 13:58:21 MST 2007

Furthermore, I was under the impression that the humor was in response to my
attempt at an explanation for the giosdnlealkjsoidflkjh. I know that all the
TLA's and FLA's (Three-Letter Acronyms and Four-Letter Acronyms) look like
so much giosdnlealkjsoidflkjh, but I did try to explain things as simply as
possible, given that it's something that isn't even supposed to be exposed
in an email... but you can thank your friends at hotmail/Micro$oft for it
showing.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN