reading the posts (Marshall Speaks)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 11 03:09:39 MST 2007

Well put and stated Marshall, and it fits the view many of us have
gotten of you since your appearance on the list. Keep on keeping on as
they say... I guess in older days it was something about perseverance
pays... in any case.... contact Andy the PTG website guy if you still
haven't figured out how to get rid of all that HTML gibberish in your
mail.. Or just read the archives directly like I do... that way you can
easily select posts you think are interesting... you dont have to worry
about your mail box filling in... no more delete key use... and very
easy to reply pasting in quotes from whatever relevant posts you want too.

I do hope this is all put to rest now and we can all go on having a good
time  :)

Cheers
RicB

    Hi everyone,
    No offense taken.  At first I almost forgot about what I posted
    until it appeared.  I definitely have a sense of humor,or should I
    say , a cents of humor, or is that 100 cents?  My humor travels in
    half steps.
    So don't worry, no offense here.  I'm not like that guy who belly
    ached because I accidentally left my signature line on the post, you
    know, the guy who went on and on and on and on and on...and
    privately with me through e-mail, on and on and on and on and on .
    In m family we call this harping. :-)

    So I appreciate the humor, sight challenged, financially challenged,
    but I'm still here up for any challenge.  That's why I have a wife
    and 2 year old. I love a challenge.  I'm loving our field more and
    more, and I sure enjoyed the posts about whether or not to use the
    bathroom in a customers home.  As I said about that, pianos are
    similar to toilets.  Don't leave anything in them and don't forget
    to close the lid when you're finished.  Grand pianos are an
    exception of course, but don't leave anything in them too.

    School is going great. Lord willing I'll make the convention in
    June. I better take the word "Lord" out. the guy who tried to nail
    me against the wall last time might write again, and my valuable
    time spent with my family might be spent putting him in his place
    again.  :-)  So have a great night everyone, and thanks for the
    replies.  Any computer nerds out there want to take a whack at my
    computer I'm up for it.  This things giving me other headaches.
    Have a good one for now.
    Marshall