Current Petrof Importer?

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 10:13:59 MST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 9:35 AM, <dpshans at aol.com> wrote:

> Can someone tell who the current Petrof Importer is?  How about contact information?  Thanks in advance.
>

> Dan Dannenfelser
>
> Sacramento
>

>  ------------------------------
> More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail<http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003>
> !

I remember reading something, I think it was in the Journal a few months
ago, that Petrof was leaving Geneva International and was going to be
handling their importing themselves.
Geneva was going to sue for breach of contract but I never heard what
happened.
Mike

--
A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging
their prejudices.
email mike at ifixpianos.com