On the 12th day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 11 17:05:58 MST 2007

I agree.... its that first day thats not quite perfect...  I liked "and
a cracked plate and several stuck keys".... but even that was not quite
just the thing...   We have 18 days or so to ponder the matter... :)

Pretty cool so far tho eh ??

Cheers
RicB

    Oh, so close to perfectamundo ... but that last line ..... I think
    going for the near-sound of the original is throwing it a little
    wacky ... how about

    "And a bunch of sluggish, sticky keys"

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO