On the 12th day of December

Jason Kanter jkanter at rollingball.com
Tue Dec 11 17:32:19 MST 2007

It's all about the meter, and whether its getting repeated at the end of
every stanza would add to the general good humor of the thing... something
along these lines? (all possible candidates for Day 1)

...and A fallboard that wouldn't stay up
...and A cracked bridge with very loose pins
...and A dead killer octave as well

--
        jason's cell 425 830 1561