On the 12th day of December

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Dec 12 00:36:57 MST 2007

Exactomundo... that that goes for all subsequent days henceforth
really.  Some great ideas conceptually out there... mice have been
suggested a few times... but how to use them.. 13 mice a munching ???...
grin.  well .. you get my drift.

As for day one.. It would be cool if we could somehow rhyme with the
original "Partridge in a pear tree" and still keep the meter and stay
relevant to this wreck.  Maybe  something using the word "Parcel" ?...
"A Parcel of verdigris cheer"   :)...  well we can work on it.

Cheers
RicB

    It's all about the meter, and whether its getting repeated at the end of
    every stanza would add to the general good humor of the thing...
    something
    along these lines? (all possible candidates for Day 1)

    ...and A fallboard that wouldn't stay up
    ...and A cracked bridge with very loose pins
    ...and A dead killer octave as well