On the 12th day of December

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 12 13:27:17 MST 2007

However keys are plural and me is singular,so here we go...

On the first day of Christmas a piano came to me
with a cracked block and a broken key.

Or..
(with a doff of the hat to that great poet and humorist Ogden Nash)

On the first day of Christmas a piano came to me
with a sluggish action full of verdigris.

Cheers
Hubert
Opelika,AL