Czech, please

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Dec 13 10:33:39 MST 2007

> I attended a seminar at Geneva a few years ago.  They recognized that
> the Petrof hammers were too hard (petrofied??), and were fitting the new
> models with a softer variety.  This was back in 2005.  I'm not sure
> what's happened since then.
>     Paul McCloud

This one's brand spankin', plenty bright to start with, and
brightened up considerably in the few months he's had it. The
sad part is that he bought the piano in the first place
because it wasn't as clangy bright as everything else he'd
looked at. I finally got enough felt pried loose to make them
tolerable, but the hammers didn't respond well to needles.

Ron N