On the 14th day of December

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 13 14:51:47 MST 2007

Okay, Ric, I applaud your efforts but I reeeeeaaaallllllly don't like the last line. Maybe, in part, it's because American English uses the word carton so sparingly--as in carton of milk.

If I "cart" home a bunch of loose keysticks, I'd but them in a BOX, not a carton. Anyway, the line just seems jarringly wrong, to me.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO