On the 14th day of December

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Dec 14 04:37:56 MST 2007

Richard Brekne wrote:
> Hehe... Thanks Patrick... community effort and all.  We are getting
> there inch by inch.  Got a good word that rhymes with Partridge ?
>
> Cheers
> RicB
>

>    Richard: The best so far!
>    Patrick C. Poulson
>    Registered Piano Technician
>    Piano Technicians Guild
>
>    Grin.... :)
>
>    On the 14th day of December, a piano came to me...
>
>        With fourteen wobbly whippens
>        Thirteen coins a-clinking,
>        Twelve tubby bass strings,
>        Eleven  jacks a-jumping,
>        Ten grungy grommets,
>        Nine brittle bridles,
>        Eight damaged dampers,
>        Seven fractured flanges,
>        Six errant elbows,
>        Five broken strings !
>        Four coats of paint,
>        Three warped posts,
>        Two pedals bent,
>        And a carton of several cracked keys.
>
>    Cheers
>    RicB

And a box full of waterfall keys
- has right rhyme, rhythm and visual horror, but no cartridge...

Sorry, brain-fried after wrestling, yesterday, with 1920s Haines grand
with 30 slipping pins, 29 soundboard cracks, 28 cents flat, 27 chipped
ivories, 26 miles away, but a $25 tip... ;-}

--
Conrad Hoffsommer