green, red, yellow, black keytops

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 09:03:17 MST 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 8:09 AM, Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>  *"Amazing what one can do with a piano."*
>
> Or *TO* a piano!
>
> Man, them thar are a couple freaky looking pianners! I thought I was
> having a flashback!
>
> Terry Farrell

action parts. It was an old upright in a supper club in a small town. The
woman that played it and her husband both worked for the supper club and she
occasionaly played for groups or parties. The piano was an ex-player and
worn out so I was constantly patching it together. I stopped hearing from
them about 10 years ago, the supper club was purchased by the Eagles as
their "clubrooms" and later busted for illegal gambling and closed for a
while.

Mike

--
People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are
doing it.
email mike at ifixpianos.com