Grand DC system LED problem

Roger Wheelock roger at dampp-chaser.com
Fri Dec 14 11:45:22 MST 2007

Hi Brad,

Sorry to hear about the problem you had and that we failed to solve it on the first go round.  I'll copy Kelly Hollifield on this and Randy Kaufman who is also doing tech support these days.

We would certainly appreciate you returning the defective light panel so we can inspect it and improve our process here at the factory.

When we introduced the H5 humidistat we also introduced a package of replacement accessories that could be used for trouble shooting in the field.  Unfortunately, this hasn't been embraced by technicians or perhaps we haven't communicated clearly about its use.

We should have sent out the humidistat, light panel and low water sensor to ensure that you had what you needed.  We have done this in the past, and I will ask Kelly and Randy to do it in the future.

Here at Dampp-Chaser we appreciate the support of technicians and know what a hassle it is when something like this happens.  Again I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you experienced.

Sincerely

Roger Wheelock, VP
Dampp-Chaser Corp.