Boesy Capo Problem

hgreeley at sonic.net hgreeley at sonic.net
Fri Dec 14 12:05:53 MST 2007

Hi,

The age of the instrument will matter, as well.  These bolts were not
necessarily standardized for a long time.  Getting new bolts and nuts
might be a good idea.

Bosendorfer used to have a fairly well documented procedure for these
kinds of repairs (guess they needed it).  If you cannot find it elsewhere,
I'll see what I might be able to dig up, though it would take a bit.

Hope this is of some help.

Best regards.

Horace