Decal adhesive/Music rack needed

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 14 12:54:34 MST 2007

Annie - Make plans to attend the 2008 NorthEastern Regional PTG Conference
in April 2008. I'll be doing an all-day seminar on building and installing
soundboards - A to Z - complete with demonstrations of panel glue-up, etc.
Hope to see ya!

Terry Farrell
Farrell Piano

PS: I use Titebond Original. Some use hot hide glue.