On the 15th day of December...

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 15:49:25 MST 2007

I haven't been reading for a few days and only looked at this post, but  at
the risk of sounding uninformed of the latest developments, may I suggest
for the first day, a "parched bridge and several bare keys"... In keeping
with the rhyme "partridge in a pear tree" and using someone's (see, I am
uninformed) words "parched"- and "several...keys"... Good thinking, whoever
wrote them. Any thoughts on going with the "a-swimming, a-milking" etc. idea
like the "jacks a-jumping" line?  Very much a signature part of the song.
Also, I think Rob meant a-flat (like "a-jumping") rather than A flat.

Here are 2 more suggestions:
Seven ribs a-buzzin'
Six strings a-poppin' (or six strings a-zinging)
Also, this may be too far fetched, but if you got a Schomaker as the rebuild
 you could have Five Golden Strings.

Larry Trischetta