On the 16th day of December... I HAVE the FIRST DAY !

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Dec 15 13:45:16 MST 2007

Well... because there are 31 days in December obviously... :)
Actually... I kinda figure we'll stop on Christmas Day....  you know..
like opening up the presents on Christmas morning and all.  10 days left
as it were.

Cheers
RicB

    Bravo, bravo.

    Pray tell, why are the 12 days being extended this year? Holiday
    special? Oh, I know: They're in a bracket that is growing!

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO