botched agraffe stem removal

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 16:22:17 MST 2007

Matt,If it's a 7/32" diameter agraffe that broke, you may be able to tap for
the 1/4" diameter agraffe (either American or metric thread). I don't know
the diameter of the Yamaha.
Pianotek sells a kit which includes a pre-tapped insert, and the appropriate
drill for the insert. I don't recall it being in their catalog, but they'll
know what you're talking about if you give them a call.
Patrick Draine