Check out Piano Soundboard Movements

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Dec 15 22:20:14 MST 2007

You have to pay to read the article at the ASA website. Cheesy. Not
me....he should make it available to us freely and humbly ask us for
our experience and wisdom---but I'll betcha he didn't do that. Do you
think this academic dude involved any piano experts in his research,
let alone his study? I don't know because I'm not going to pay for
his article.
David A.