Check out Piano Soundboard Movements

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Dec 16 03:58:49 MST 2007

A very good question.

    BTW, what's a piano expert?

    Ron N

I have to wonder however, how uniformly and sincerely the different
combatants out there in the world ask this question of each other... and
themselves for that matter.  I only raise the issue after some 15 years
of approaching a now large body of humble colleagues in the business on
various subject relevant subject matter. It never ceases to amaze me
the...er...ah... shall I say diversity of opinion and degree of fervor
with which these same are held in a world bereft of experts.

As for the web side... I'll tell you what boys... I'll buy the thing and
send it to anyone of you who wants it.  Personally... I find these
things interesting and I appreciate any angle people take to try and
illuminate further what makes pianos tick.

RicB