off topic-but good advice for clearing snow

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sun Dec 16 15:43:06 MST 2007

Yeah, I cancelled a subscription last year after that happened to me. The
paper was only feet from the street, not feet from the door where it
belonged. Fortunately it didn't do any damage. My ex's neighbor wasn't so
lucky. He was blowing her walk and encountered a newspaper (the hard way)
that she didn't even subscribe to! They just decided to "throw" in a freebie
that day of 8" snow... duh...

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN