E-mailing reminders

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 16 20:20:48 MST 2007

I did a bit of that and got dismal results. I have pretty much done
completely word of mouth, and now my website, but little forays into musical
programs or a small business periodical yielded zero.   My business is a
total anarchy which somehow has managed to plug along until I am not
starving.   For it I have no explanation at all..............

I have felt that people are responsible for their lives- including their
pianos. That is their privilege- sometimes to my gain and sometimes to my
loss.
les bartlett

  _____