a ltitle help/off topic

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 10:47:18 MST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 3:41 PM, Ron Nossaman <rnossaman at cox.net> wrote:

> > So, I think I'm paying a price for using cell phone.
>
> I don't know about them causing hearing loss, but there is
> plenty of evidence out there on the road that they kill brain
> cells. So be careful.
> Ron N

I see that all the time Ron, I drive a 4X4 pickup and sit up a little higher
than the average vehicle. It's amazing the things people do while they're
behind the wheel of a car they're supposed to be driving!! Reading, eating,
talking to their passenger and looking at them for their reactions.
I use my cell phone frequently while driving, when I RECEIVE a call, I make
calls on the highway with my vehicle in cruise after having predialed the
number prior to starting out, usually calls to manufacturer techs and such
that take a while and help pass my time while driving the interstate. If I
need to write something down, I pull over!

Mike

--
People who say it can't be done, should not interrupt those of us who are
doing it.
email mike at ifixpianos.com