nasty little Whitney

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 22:36:12 MST 2007

"I never think that I shall see
A piano quite as nasty as a Whitney."

It has been quite a few years since I've had the misfortune to turn pins on
one of these jewels.  My usual good fortune changed for the worse today.
 I'd forgotten just how icky they are.

But then, it came to me....  If you ignore the crappy tone and don't mind
the poor touch...they're not all that bad.

Why don't the Whitneys' tuning pins get loose?  At least then you could
rightfully condemn it!  Should I bring the WD-40 next time?  <G>

--
JF