a ltitle help/off topic

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Tue Dec 18 11:10:33 MST 2007

Re: a ltitle help/off topicI believe as of 1/1/08, some kind of hands-free device will be required in California.  This could be just the speakerphone that most phones include as an option (there are various vent and windshield mounts), or a wired earbud/microphone; you don't need a Bluetooth device.  Many phones have a "voice command" mode, so you can dial by speaking.

--Cy--

P.S. A difference with a passenger conversation is that they are likely to warn you if something in the car needs your attention, unlike a person on the other end of a cellphone call.