SAT Battery Question

Larry Trischetta ltpianoman at comcast.net
Tue Dec 18 16:09:14 MST 2007

List... I took the Radio Shack rechargeable batteries out of my SAT a few
weeks ago and I was just about to get replacements and I can't remember how
many there were! (I soldered them together originally). I assume it's 9
volts divided by the 1.2 volts per battery (8) but can anyone confirm that?
I'm using Radio Shack part #23-125A 1.2 volt 700ma batteries.
Thanks in advance. I hope everyone has a nice Christmas. Hey Ric... maybe on
the 19th day of Christmas my Parson will come to me with a new SAT 3 and a
new pack of batteries... for free. Na.
Larry Trischetta