$300,000 Chickering!

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Dec 18 16:38:58 MST 2007

I also looked at his web site David. My eyes rolled and my mouth formed wtf.
"...thickset brass harp"? "Superior, perfectly aged (15 year) "broken-in"
Steinway sound..."?  "...this particular seven foot piano harbours tone
resonating closer in sonority to the nine-foot concert grand!"

Gimme a break.....

Terry Farrell