Edvard Griegs Piano on National TV (Norsk)

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Tue Dec 18 17:08:32 MST 2007

Whoa !!!  Du skriver og leser Norsk !  I am impressed and surprised
Alan. Way cool as they used to say back when I lived in Seattle.  Moving
to Norway ??  Long story... but very short I met a Norwegian girl in
Tahiti in 1980... one thing led to another rather quickly... by the end
of 1981 I was here and married.  As for writing bad lyrics.... you
should see my written Norwegian !!

Really cool that you understood much of what was said !

Med Beste Hilsen
RicB

    Vidunderlig !

    Jeg forsto selv noe av dialogen (de Engelske ordene, er det).

    Your weather guy would make a good funeral director--unless folks
    confused him with the other stiff.

    What's your story, Ric? How'd you end up å leving i Norge, tale
    Nordmann, som skriver dårlig lyrikk ?

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO

     >Check this out... see if you can get it to play in your windows
     >explorer.  Its at Edvard Grieg's home on his own grand piano.
    National