html

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Wed Dec 19 22:01:26 MST 2007

The thing is, Marshall, that I don't see any reason, whatsoever, that you
should be running into those html tags, regardless of how people are
formatting their messages.  Other than being a drag for those who are still
using dialup connections, html shouldn't cause problems.  The formatting
should be transparent.

Hotmail handles html just fine, and from what I can see on the Zoom Text
website, it shouldn't have any problems with it, either.

My guess is that either you're using an old version of some software or some
display setting is at fault.  Intriguing as the question is, I'm not willing
to download Zoom just to see what the settings are like (although I'll
probably suggest it to some folks I know who could use it, so thanks!).

Happy holidays to you and yours, as well.

Annie