html

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:44:54 MST 2007

Hey Everyone,
Thanks everyone for the ideas and help.  Annie, and Scott, thank you as well.  I switched to classic verses whatever I had before, and it seems to be helping.  So we'll see what happens.  If I'm dieing to know what kind of font everyone is using, I'll just switch back, :-)

I'm definitely in the Christmas mood.  Someone on here wrote about dressing, and I automatically  thought about stuffing with turkey.

I sure know one thing tough. I wish they made piano actions for those of us with medium to larger hands.  Man it's tight getting in there re-gluing bridal straps and then hooking them up. :-)  These were the types without the cork on an old Starr action, more like a falling star. :--)  Bending 21 gauge wire to make a loop wasn't so bad though.
Have a good one.
Marshall
ps. I can't believe we're up to the Christmas break already.  Where is the time going?