Another exciting "CA" day!

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:26:01 MST 2007

LOL ROFL ... I once thought I'd try using a medical syringe as some have said they do. I pulled out the plunger and started pouring in the juice -- blissfully unaware that the needle tip has a hole in the end (duh), it started to run all over so I cupped my hand under the needle and filled up my hand, all four fingers and thumb stuck together and me standing there looking foolish and feeling stupid. The ONLY bright note was that the customer had seen nothing. Nice long session out in the driveway with a bottle of nail polish remover.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO